24 March 2015

Little Black Bag || The Mini Rei Globetrotter - Marc By Marc Jacob

 The Mini Rei Globetrotter - Marc By Marc Jacob
This is not a new bag, I've had it for a few years now and I have no plans on getting a new one. Its perfect in every way, not too big, yet not too small and has all the right pockets in all the right places.

Its name: The Mini Rei Globetrotter, by Marc By Marc Jacobs. The name fits the bag well as it is the perfect little travel bag, you can also clip the zipper of the bag to the arm strap so that prying hands can't open your bag in a busy area (pictured), which I thought was pretty nifty. It also has gold hardware, which is what I tend to personally gravitate towards and is one of the main reasons for buying this bag.

Now after all that praise I'm sorry to say I don't think it's available anymore (sorry!) but Marc by Marc Jacobs usually comes out with something similar every so often, and if you really wanted you might be lucky enough to find it on eBay (I checked and there are a few).

 The Mini Rei Globetrotter - Marc By Marc Jacob - Clasp
If you are interested a few months ago I filmed a little feature video of what's inside my bag ~



Hope you're all doing well.
Rose
x

1 comment:

  1. i love the bag, i really need to get a new one!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger