4 April 2015

The Lipstick Tag || Rose Amours



1. How many lipsticks do you own?

38 including my lip pencil type products like the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils...

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
I don't remember, I think it might have been Max Factor Rosewood which was the perfect  'my lips but better' colour, I think I even went through maybe 2 or 3 tubes!

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
 I think it would either be the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine's because they're so moisturising and sit really nice on the lips. I also really love the MAC lipsticks in the matte, luster or amplified finishes.

4. What is your most worn lipstick?
YSL Rouge Volupté Shine's in No. 2 pourpre intouchable - Its a lovely very wearable purply pink shade, they also smell and taste nice. lol

5. What is your favourite finish?
I love the YSL Rouge Volupte Shines and the MAC Lustres and Amplified finish.

6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Dolche Vita. It's a really nice soft peachy pink.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
At this very moment just my Nivea Lip Balm in Honey and Milk. Lately I've been pretty good at taking my lipsticks out at the end of the day.

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
NARS Dragon Girl - it last literally hours without touch up and its a really flattering red (also Taylor Swift uses it too!)

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I keep my lipsticks in acrylic storage system that I bought off http://themakeupboxshop.com/ (I'll make a blog post of it soon).

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I really want the Nars Audacious Lipstick in Audrey, i've swatched it so many times in store and it looks lovely! Very pigmented and the colour is right up my alley.
I also really want to get MAC Craving its an amplified formula and is a lovely plummy pink


I tag anyone who wants to do it.


Rose xx

2 comments:

  1. oh I love this tag! You have a great lipstick collection there! The YSL packaging is just so so gorgeous :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com
    ps. there’s an Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy me some more lipsticks so that I can actually do this tag! xx

    glambarbie9.wordpress.com - check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger